No Products in the Cart
As the words suggest, hair loss in men refers to the situation of loss of hair on the scalp of men. This condition is also commonly known as the Male pattern baldness. It happens due to numerous different reasons, one of the most common being the change in hormonal levels.
The hormonal level changes over a man's life, especially during the later stages of life.
The hair loss in men is found to affect 50 million men in the United States and 50% of all men by the age of 50 years. However, psychological distress was found out to be another major reason for hair loss in men. Sometimes, sudden loss of hair can sometimes indicate a rather serious health condition in the body.
FAST FACTS ON MALE HAIR LOSS -
- The male hair loss typically takes place in the later stages of life.
- Although hair loss can be stressful, it can be cured through a variety of remedies and treatments.
- Further causes of hair loss in men consists of nutritional deficiencies, infections, or other psychological conditions.
- Treatment involves various methods of remedies, medications, and hair transplantations.
The quality of your hair (thickness, shape, and growth) is determined by everything below the skin on your head. That entire area is called the scalp. The healthier that scalp is, the better the quality of the hair is going to be. The scalp is hugely responsible for the condition of the hair follicles and the hair strands. Keeping these follicles as healthy as possible ensures better hair growth and hair strands.
Why does a man's hair start to get thin and then disappear?
By the age of 30, over 50% of men start experiencing hair thinning and balding. Scientifically, it happens as the hair follicles start to shrink and then close off. This happens because a chemical called dihydrotestosterone (DHT) attaches itself to the hair follicles. It results in the follicle shrinking and eventually die. According to the men's hair loss experts, around 95% of men's hair loss cases occur due to the effects of the DTH on the follicles. So where does the DHT comes from and what is it exactly?
An essential human chemical, DHT is a by-product of testosterone. It helps men in developing facial hair during puberty. Although, later in life it creates havoc for the hair follicles. It restricts the follicles from receiving nutrients and slowly causes the follicles to shrink and eventually to closing. Scientists are still stumped in understanding how to completely prevent this from happening. Most of the chemical treatments lead to different kinds of side effects. Hence, applying natural or ayurvedic products is the only recommendation.
How to prevent men's hair loss and prevent balding?
1. Treat the deficiencies in the diet: Deficiencies of several nutrients such as iron, vitamins, protein can lead to the weakening of hair. Identify and treat this on time.
2. Reduce the alcoholic beverages: Cutting down on your intake of alcohol can be highly beneficial for hair growth.
3. Avoid smoking cigarettes: Cigarettes and other forms of tobacco are known to reduce the blood flow towards the scalp. This causes a reduction in hair growth.
4. No to brushing wet hair: Wet hair is the most prone to being damaged. Brushing wet hair should be avoided at any cost.
5. Massaging: Giving regular massage to the scalp results in an increase in blood circulation in the scalp. This will help you in relaxing and improving scalp health. Our Revitalize Hair Growth Oil is specially formulated for those experiencing hair loss and thinning.
Revitalize is a dermatologist tested all-natural and safe alternative to conventional hair loss products that usually cause numerous side-effects.
All the information given above has been cited from certified men hair fall websites, doctors, and researchers. The information might vary due to the different nature of different kinds of human hair.