Marshmallow root possesses several amounts of nutrients and properties that are highly beneficial for skin as well as health. Being a natural herb, it promotes healthy hair and skin at the same time provides relief to them from damages and problems. Let us look at various ways one can use marshmallow root for healthy hair and skin.
1. Tea for healthy hair and skin
Hair and skin can be improved very significantly by having this beneficial tea. You need marshmallow root and hot water.
- Take dried marshmallow root and a cup of hot water.
- Add hot water and dried marshmallow root in a cup.
- Cover it and let it steep up for about 10-15 minutes.
- Strain it and then drink it.
- Have this beverage once each day.
2. Facial mask for healthy skin
Having soothing properties, marshmallow is a very useful skin care herb. In order to benefit one's skin to a great extent, use this brilliant facial mask and enhance your skin to a great extent. You require pink clay, marshmallow root, vegetable glycerine, geranium hydrosol, and frankincense hydrosol.
- Take 2tbsp pink clay, 1 tbsp vegetable glycerine, 1 tbsp frankincense hydrosol, 1 tbsp marshmallow root powder, and 1tbsp geranium hydrosol
- Blend together marshmallow root powder and pink clay.
- Add vegetable glycerine to them and stir everything well together.
- Now add two hydrosols and blend the whole fixture until you get a spreadable mask.
- Now apply this mask to your face and leave it on for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Make sure to wash it off before it dries up.
- Use cold water to rinse it off.
3. Leave-in conditioner for problem-free hair
Problem-free hair is very much achievable with the help of marshmallow root. This leave-in conditioner will enable you to combat your hair to fight against problems and promote healthy growth of hair. You require hibiscus powder, marshmallow root powder, distilled water, neroli oil, grapefruit seed extract, and oat straw extract.
- Take 1 each of marshmallow root powder and hibiscus powder, oat straw extract, silk peptide powder, neroli oil, polysorbate 20, and grapefruit oil. Take 8 ounces and distilled water, and 12 ounces of aloe vera gel.
- Combine the hibiscus powder and the marshmallow root powder in a bowl that is heat-proof.
- Mix eight ounces of boiled water and leave it to steep for thirty minutes.
- Now strain the infused water through numerous layers of cheesecloth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the oat straw extract and silk powder with a tbsp aloe vera gel. Ensure to add enough quantity of gel and mix till you get a smooth paste.
- Take another container and use it to blend together neroli, polysorbate 20, and grapefruit seed extract.
- Now combine the infused water with the mixture of aloe vera and essential oil mixtures.
- Use it to spritz your damp hair liberally with the conditioner before brushing them.
4. Hair gel for stronger hair
The qualities in the marshmallow roots enable it to work on your hair and add strength to them. This easy-to-make hair gel will give your stronger hair and roots and give you thicker and stronger hair. You require marshmallow root, agar-agar, vitamin e oil, spikenard essential oil, and flaxseeds.
- Take 4 tbsp marshmallow root with 2 cups of water and soak it overnight.
- Strain the water the next morning and pour it into a bowl.
- Now add 1 cup of flaxseeds to this water and put it to a boil.
- Now take agar agar in a bowl and add enough water to dissolve it.
- Now place a strainer on the bowl consisting of agar-agar and strain the flaxseed.
- After this add vitamin E oil and spikenard essential oil to the mixture.
- Mix everything well and transfer it to a sterilized container.
5. Treat for root clarifying
Provide nourishment and strength to those roots by this treatment involving marshmallow roots. You require marshmallow root powder, aloe vera juice or gel, apple cider vinegar, and bentonite clay powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of bentonite clay powder, 2 tbsp marshmallow root powder, 1/4 cup aloe vera gel/juice, and 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar.
- Mix them together till it has a cake batter consistency.
- Apply it to damp hair and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm or cool water before it dries up.
Now you can get all the above qualities of Marshmallow root in our Marshmallow root oil.
Having and highly wide range of benefits for hair and skin, incorporating marshmallow root with the above-mentioned methods will prove to be very beneficial for your hair and skin.